1. General information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following data protection declaration, we would like to explain how we handle the personal data that is transmitted to us when you use our website or our offers. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO:
Ria Panen Godesberg ("Sa'Sen Yin").
2. Data subject rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding the persоnen-related data concerning you:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO) about your personal data processed by us;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO) or completion of your personal data processed by us;
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 DS-GVO) of your personal data processed by us, unless the processing is exceptionally required under Art. 17(3) DS-GVO;
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO);
- Right to information (Art. 19 DS-GVO);
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO);
- Right to revoke consent once given to us (Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO). The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These are the state data protection commissioners; you can find the contact responsible for you, for example, at the following URL: https://www.datenschutz.rlp.de/de/themenfelder-themen/kontakt/.
(3) Objection to the processing of your data
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the corresponding description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Ria Panen Godesberg, Hauptstraße 58, 53520 Senscheid, Tel: 0157/74537512, Email: rpg(at)sasenyin.eu.
3. Data security
As the security of your data is important to us, Iһre personal data is transmitted using secure SSL or TLS encryption/connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) or its predecessor SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for encrypting data transfers on the Internet. This is how we protect your personal data from unauthorised access. You can recognise the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the sign "https//:" or the lock symbol.
We also use technical and organisational measures to protect our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
4. Visiting our website
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a file from our website, access data is received and stored by default.
This data record consists of:
- the page from which the file was requested,
- the name of the file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possibly not found, etc.)
- a description of the type as well as the version of the web browser used,
- the operating system installed, the language of the operating system and the resolution set,
- the IP address used.
This data is necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security. Furthermore, they are evaluated for internal statistical purposes and for the technical administration of the website. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes of data collection. 5.
5. When registering for our newsletter
(1) By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree that we may use your e-mail address for our own advertising purposes (so-called direct advertising).
Permission to send the newsletter
(2) Registration for our newsletter takes place in the so-called double-opt-in process, i.e. after registering with your email address, you will first receive an email with an activation link with which you must confirm your registration. Only after you have clicked on the activation link is your registration complete. In addition to your e-mail address, we also store your IP address and the times of registration and confirmation. This is done in order to be able to clarify any misuse of third-party data at a later date and to provide evidence of your registration.
(3) If a registration is not confirmed within 24 hours via the activation link, the data stored as part of the registration will be automatically deleted by us.
(4) Only the specification of your e-mail address and the selection of the language is required for the registration for the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter, in the context of which we inform you about our products and services or products. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(5) You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your email address for sending the newsletter at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe from the newsletter, e.g. by sending an email to:
6. When contacting us by e-mail
(1) When you contact us by e-mail, personal data is collected and stored by us. In the course of contacting us by e-mail, the following personal data will be collected and stored by us: e-mail address and e-mail text as well as other data provided voluntarily.
(2) We process the data you provide exclusively for processing your contact request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO or our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) If storage is no longer necessary, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. If there is a legal obligation to retain data, processing will be limited to this purpose. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
7. When contacting our partners
We publish the contact details of our partners on our website. If you contact them, we will not collect or store any personal data. If it concerns the processing of your personal data by our partners, we refer to the corresponding data protection information of our partners.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Other cookies remain on your computer and cause us to recognise your terminal device on your next visit (so-called persistent or permanent cookies). These cookies are automatically deleted from your system after a preset period of time, which differs depending on the cookie.
(3) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, e.g. refuse to accept cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website you are currently visiting) or individual cookies, or delete them. However, we would like to point out that in this case it may no longer be possible to use our Internet presence to its full extent. To safeguard your privacy, we recommend that you delete the cookies on your terminal device and the browser history at regular intervals.
9. Storage period of personal data
The storage period of personal data depends on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). When the legal retention periods have expired, we delete the respective personal data as long and sоfar as the personal data is not required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract or we no longer have a legitimate interest in storing it.
10. Passing on of data in other respects
(1) In some cases, we use external hosting service providers to process your data and to provide this website. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked. We have an order processing contract with them. The legal basis is Art. 28 DS-GVO.
(2) Furthermore, we only pass on your personal data to third parties in the cases named below:
- if you have given us your express consent for this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO, or
- if there is a legal obligation to pass on data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO, e.g. in the context of criminal prosecution, or
- the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims or exercising rights pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f and it cannot be assumed that the disclosure is contrary to an overriding interest of the data subject that merits protection.